The goalkeeping game was decisive in the Lions opening game of the World Cup. American goalkeeper Cal Peterson made a fantastic effort between his positions. Juicy Olkinura was still the best goalkeeper and match player when the Lions beat America with an odd goal.
Juho Olkinura shows that Finland will not fall in the goalkeeper game at the World Cup in Riga. Metallurg The Magnitogork goalkeeper, who is responsible for a dozen fantastic savings, wanted to thrive in the hot air against the United States and is looking forward to playing a big part in the Lions squad this year.
Two years ago, when Finland won the World Cup gold in Bratislava, Olkinura had to be on the sidelines when Kevin Langinen took charge as the first goalkeeper. Langinen made a magical attempt in the lion’s cage and Finland was able to play the exciting World Cup gold at home.
Olginura had a chance in the group stage match against Great Britain and had a clean sheet. At this year’s World Cup in Riga, Olkinura is expected to be the first goalkeeper in the Lions squad. After the first match against the United States, it was difficult for Harry Cedery and Jane Juanen to challenge Olkinura.
– It was fun to play against someone other than Great Britain, he says, laughing at C Mor after winning the United States.
Fun and sweat can definitely be added. Olginura had a lot to do with the match, especially in the third period when the Finnish game collapsed and fell a little. Olginura then made a few saves, which made the American soldiers shake their heads in frustration.
– I want to be happy in my own game today. I felt good to be one of the goalkeepers who played in the first match and after this there will be many starts, ”he says in the interview.
Olginura was Finland’s best player in the opening game, even though he took the US goal into his account. Jason Robertson’s shot from half-distance went towards the goal between Olkinura’s legs, but he made up for that mistake again and again before the setback goal.
– I think we played good hockey for two seasons. But we did not defend as much as we could, and if our defense functioned normally they would have had many opportunities that our opponents would not have had, Olkinuora C. Morin said in an interview.
Glad to have introduced Jalonan
Lions coach Juka Jalonen was delighted with how his men played in the opening game against the United States.
– We played well, especially in the first two seasons. We had big problems in our game in the third period and we should be thankful that Olginura played very strongly in the goal, says Jalonen about the opening game.
– In the end I am definitely satisfied. It is always easier for a team when you start a match with a win than when you lost the first match. It’s good that we got a win, but it’s also good that there are things to improve. The Lion Pilot says this competition brings hope and peace.
Jalonen was impressed with the game and said it was the toughest match of the season for the national team. He used the opportunity to praise America for a great attitude, aggressive forecast and strong play in melee.
– This is a good team we met. Much tougher than the team we lost two years ago. The amount of demands in this match was very high
Jalonen highlighted Finland’s fourth chain, which made a strong effort in the match. Marco Antilla, Haynes Jorninen and Zaku Menalanen are the best, and other chains have a lot to improve the future.
Olginura is someone who certainly does not need to improve his game before the upcoming matches. But during Jalonen’s tenure as national team coach, the goalkeeper always shines a mysterious light around the issue. The national team management did not say who will be in the upcoming match, who will be the team’s first goalkeeper or what the plan for the match will be. The 2021 World Cup is no exception.
– We take one match at a time. But Olginura played a good match today and it is difficult for others to get to the same level. We will see how we face the goalkeeper problem in future matches. I hope there will be another goalkeeper on goal in one of the upcoming matches, says Jalonen.
In other words, the Lions will have to wait until Sunday to see if Olginura will continue to be trusted when they face Kazakhstan or whether there will be a chance for Chatterjee or Juan.
Denmark – Sweden 4-3 (0-0.3-2.1-1)
Great Britain – Russia 1-7 (1-4.0-1.0-2)
Schedule for Saturday Late Matches:
Russia 2 2 0 0 0 11-4 6
Slovakia 1 1 0 0 0 5-2 3
Denmark 1 1 0 0 0 4-3 3
Switzerland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -0 0
Czech Republic 1 0 0 0 1 3-4 0
Sweden 1 0 0 0 1 3-4 0
Belarus 1 0 0 0 1 2-5 0
United Kingdom 1 0 0 0 1 1-7 0
Norway – Germany 1-5 (0-1.1-3.0-1)
Finland – United States 2–1 (0–0, 2–1, 0–0)
Schedule for Saturday Late Matches:
Germany 2 2 0 0 0 14-5 6
Latvia 1 1 0 0 0 2-0 3
Finland 1 1 0 0 0 2-1 3
Kazakhstan 0 0 0 0 0 0 0-0 0
United States 1 0 0 0 1 1-2 0
Canada 1 0 0 0 1 0-2 0
Norway 1 0 0 0 1 1-5 0
Italy 1 0 0 0 1 4 – 9 0
“Passionate beer ninja. Extreme problem solver. Thinker. Professional web fan. Avid communicator. Hardcore troublemaker.”