Now you no longer have to search for song lyrics on google and end up on Genius.com.
Joachim Elmain |
Posted 14 hours ago |
Launched: 2 Minutes
“You Got My First Real Six Strings” by Brian Adams summer year 69 och “It won’t make a difference if we succeed or not” från Bon Jovis Livin’ to pray Two examples of lines of text from classic songs that people often hear wrongly. In Bryan Adams’ song, The Wrong Angle is about his first real sexual dream and in Livin’ to pray In some cases, hearing loss is related to whether or not you are naked.
Common misunderstood and misunderstood lyrics and when you google lyrics you often end up on sites like Genius.com or AZlyrics.com where users contribute lyrics to their favorite songs. It’s all so far, but unfortunately, these user contributions tend to be 100% inaccurate.
Now Spotify is finally launching its own function to see the lyrics – at the same time as the song is playing. Finally, it must be said, according to Spotify itself, that the feature is one of the most requested by users. The feature is available for the majority of songs in the music endless range on the streaming service and is available to all Spotify free and premium users.
The new lyrics feature is a collaboration with Musixmatch, which was previously used as a Spotify plugin.
How to do it to see the lyrics of a song in Spotify
- Select the overview in “Currently playing” on any song.
- Swipe up on the screen while listening.
- You will now see the lyrics scroll on the screen while the song is playing.
On the computer:
- While a song is playing, tap the microphone icon in the “Currently playing” menu.
- You will now see lyrics scroll while the song is playing.
- Open Right Now on any song.
- In the right corner there is a Lyrics button that you can click to activate Lyrics.
- When you click the button, the lyrics will appear on your screen.
Updated 14 hours ago
“Entrepreneur. Freelance introvert. Creator. Passionate reader. Certified beer ninja. Food nerd.”