- 27 effective health tips in 30 minutes
- Bio tips and tricks on everything from recovery and the lymphatic system to biohacking and understanding your body. And the:
- How can you reduce neuroinflammation – brain inflammation more effectively?
- What is the quickest way to relax if you want to relax or sleep?
- How can you get healthier by modifying the way you stand or walk?
- What could unexplained symptoms be due to?
- How do you improve your skin health?
- How to calm your nervous system?
- And a whole bunch of other stuff….
- Here are concrete, effective health tips you should take with you into 2024, based on everything we talked about in our 2023 podcasts. An annual digest containing smart health tips and vital tricks from different episodes from the past year
You have half an hour to listen to it in the car, while walking, or while cooking
You can find podcasts on your phone – in all the standard podcast apps Spotify, iTunes, etc.
New to podcasting? how to use:
Listen to your computer
- Either you can listen live here on the blog by pressing play in the designated section, ie At the bottom of this post
- Or you can go to iTunes and search for 4health. Then you'll find the 4Health channel with Anna Sparre, which you can click on and choose an episode to listen to. Click to subscribe to receive every episode.
Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/4health-med-anna-sparre/id907951009?mt=2
Listen on your iPhone
- Listen in the Podcast app (purple and white icon). Otherwise, go to the App Store on your phone and search for Podcasts. Choose Download (Free)
- Go into the Podcast app and search for 4health. Then you'll find the 4Health channel with Anna Sparre, which you can click on and choose an episode to listen to. direct link: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/4health-med-anna-sparre/id907951009?mt=2
Listen to your robot:
- Make sure you have an app to listen to podcasts. Go to Google Play on your phone to download the podcast app. Examples of podcast apps for Android that you can find and download to your phone include Spotify, BeyondPod, or Pocket Cast. See here for different podcast apps for Android: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=podcast&c=apps
(Podcast is available on all regular podcast apps, including Spotify, etc.)
- Search for the podcast, or open the link to the 4health podcast feed in this app. This is the podcast feed that you can copy and open in your podcast app: https://4health.se/category/podcast/feed
Feel free to jump in and leave a review while you're in iTunes or your podcast app.
You can find all the episodes here: https://4health.se/category/podcast
“Extreme tv maven. Beer fanatic. Friendly bacon fan. Communicator. Wannabe travel expert.”