– A conversation about community engagement approaches to antibiotic resistance around the world.
Welcome to a conversation about the ongoing work to ensure antibiotics continue to work and save lives. We need to share examples of interventions, concrete approaches and lessons learned from action against antibiotic resistance in low-, middle- and high-income countries and in different parts of society.
The seminar will be held in English.
This is the first of two webinars entitled: “Impactful Approaches to Broad Community Engagement on Antibiotic Resistance”.
Webinar 2, October 25: Webinar on Evaluation and Impact of Community Engagement Against Antibiotic Resistance
- Camilla Björn, Smart Antibiotics in Sweden
- Acting from Community Engagement for Antimicrobial Resistance (CE4AMR)
- florence sleep, Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP+)
- Daniel Warungi, Students Against Superbugs (SAS)
Coordinator: Kirsten Kerfeldt, ReAct
Students who want to work to ensure the continued functioning of antibiotics, professionals in related fields in Sweden and internationally, and researchers.
I registered through the Uppsala Antibiotic Centre. The number of places is limited to 300 participants.
The webinar is organized by:
- ReAct – an independent global network coordinating efforts against antibiotic resistance
- Uppsala Antibiotic Center – a multidisciplinary education and research center on antibiotic resistance
- Antibioticsmart® Sweden – An innovation environment led by the Public Health Agency in collaboration with the RISE Research Institutes in Sweden, the National Working Group Strama and ReAct.
ReAct Seminar Series (www.reactgroup.org).
Antibioticsmart® Sweden (www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se)