The demand for a ten-day isolation after entering Scotland was not possible with a large blue-and-yellow entourage in Glasgow on Tuesday as Sweden play in round 16 of the European Championship against Ukraine. Now the Swedish players are doing their best to get as many supporters as possible at Hampton Park.
Michael Lustic has been behind him for many years in the Scottish Celtic and has been involved in handing out tickets to friends in Scotland.
– We do not have many tickets to work. We (players and leaders on the team) got 240 tickets. It’s not a lot, but Lustik says we do what we can.
Manchester United star Victor Nilson Lindelof is trying to build engagement with the Swedes in the UK by snatching tickets through his social media. On Friday, he released a clip in which he said:
– Sweden – That time. For all sweaters living in the UK (UK, editorial note). We need you. Let’s try to paint Glasgow yellow and blue.
Now he says how important it is for Bluecolt to have as many supporters as possible to win the competition.
– This is very important. That’s why I wanted to try to do something and try to get as many Swedes as possible. I have received some inquiries and hope that it will be a little more to get as many as possible. Nilsson Lindelof says “Mickey” (Michael Lustik) can help later.
– I try to get as many tickets as we can. First, everyone on the team must have the tickets they want. If there is a little more left, I will try to take all I can myself.
– Once the tickets are sold out, I have no problem trying to find others.