– He has created my life and I am so thankful to have received him, he says Peter Frederickson If All in.
– He’s absolutely brilliant.
Peter is asked how he thinks before the team match, but he has now got off the horse and now has no thoughts.
– I didn’t think that far, but it was a good team and now we have shown that the form really exists. Now let’s see if we can stand here again.
– I rode as fast as I could, but there were some fast groups behind me. I let myself go, she jumped as fast as she could, and she ran as fast as she could. It is almost perfect round. It was so much easier for her to ride today, he says Malin Barriard Johnson After the jump.
She believes the Swedish team has good chances in the team competition.
– Our horses went more rounds than the others, but they are in much larger form, Malin continues.
League Captain Henrik Angarona Looks a little disappointing after the medal fight. Apparently he jumped and looked forward to more and more classic medals with three of the six Swedish riders. But he is also proud.
– What we offer here as a team and nation goes beyond everything, he says.
– The trio had the goal of standing on the podium and even taking the gold. When you set very high goals and are very close … it shows how tight this game is.
Peter Frederickson believed in gold, but has now won his second Olympic silver medal.
– Five years after taking the silver medal in Rio and being able to do it again, it’s incredible, says Henrik.
Henrik von Eckerman was close to bronze but lost it at the end of the course, says the national team captain:
– Henrik may have been too fast in the first half, but then he had to shrink a little, and then it ran.
Sweden are undeniable favorites for the team, so now is the time to reload.
– We enjoy a few hours tonight and then we focus fully on the group. We are not finished yet, says Henrik Angarkrona.
Henrik von Eckerman Can not hide his frustration, but pays homage to his horse.
– The fourth place is the most ungrateful place.
– The horse did everything right. I want to ride well.
Gold medalist Ben Maher, Great Britain, already liked, but after yesterday’s qualifier he and the explosion showed unparalleled form.
Brief summary from the tab:
The Japanese riders go flawless but careful and Malin can easily reduce his time to three seconds. But Feder is still fast, all-in he dropped 2.75 seconds in Malin’s time. Double Swedish in the lead!
Ben McGregor and Blast lead at breakneck speed and Feder. Now only Henrik von Eckermann and Maikel Van der Vleuten remain.
Henrik starts quietly, but increases his pace and has a good time – now he’s in third place. Henry seems dissatisfied and had to make an extra leap to where he lost most of his time – it was not according to his plan.
Michael van der Vlutton fights to beat Ben Mahers’ time, but has to deal with the bronze.
“Passionate beer ninja. Extreme problem solver. Thinker. Professional web fan. Avid communicator. Hardcore troublemaker.”