Everyone who books a trip to Anfield with our official travel partner Ving before September 1 will take part in a draw for a travel package worth SEK 14,000.
wing The official match times resource for Liverpool Football Club. This means that you receive a match ticket emailed directly from the club prior to departure, which can then be easily downloaded to a mobile phone and valid for entry to Anfield.
- Ving Soccer Tours is arranged in association with LFC.se – The Swedish Fan Club Therefore, everyone who makes a reservation must be an active member of the Swedish section.
- If you are not a member before, you and your fellow travelers must first register at the link above before booking a flight.
Win a travel package for two
All members who book a trip through wing link (only works through this) even September 1 He is in the draw for a travel package for two (which includes two nights at the Radisson Blu Hotel and two tickets to a match at the Code Lounge) worth SEK 14,000. The winners will be announced on the same date.
Book a spring membership trip
Ving and LFC.se also arrange travel for supporters to Liverpool – Brighton On March 30, 2024, which falls on the Easter weekend.
Trip duration: Friday, March 29 – Monday, April 1, 2024.
- 3 nights with breakfast at the Radisson Blu Hotel
- Wings Code lounge (more info below) with tickets to Liverpool – Brighton Saturday 30 March
- Bus transfers between the hotel and Anfield before and after the match
- Anfield tour the day before or the day after the match with coach transfers between the hotel and Anfield
- After the tour, we invite one of the legends to come and chat with us. There will be access to food and drink, which everyone pays for
- Travel guide from LFC.se (Pelle Ehnberg)
prize: SEK 8,995 per person in a twin/double room and SEK 11,195 per person in a single room
Note: Flights and transfers are booked individually
This is the code lounge
- Match tickets are in section L11/L12 at the bottom of the main stand (rows 37-42. There are a total of 93 rows in the stand)
- match programme
- Former Liverpool legends are present in the lounge, entertainment and competitions with prizes.
- Beer/glass of wine or mineral water during intermission (for pre- or post-match drinks, there is a fee)
- A selection of simple dishes can be purchased
The Code Lounge opens three hours before kick-off and closes one hour after the end of the match.
There is no special dress code or age limit in the lounge, and it is a mixture of sitting and standing.
wing It only provides safe and secure seats. Therefore, you avoid ending up high under the eaves, as is the case with most other travel companies.
Not worth anything
- As the official Swedish fan club, Liverpool Football Club urges us not to cooperate with travel agencies in the illegal handling of tickets, as it is against the law in England to sell used match tickets.
- The suite is formal Match break supplier of Liverpool FC and therefore deals only with tickets for legal matches (the so-called hospitality).
- All match dates are preliminary. The deadline was confirmed just over a month before kick-off. Some Saturday matches are moved to Sunday, so Feng recommends booking a three-night package.
- Please note that match times may be changed due to TV rights in England.
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: 0771-995 995
Tickets via LFC.se – the Swedish fan club
As the official Swedish support club, we receive certain ticket allocations directly from the club for domestic matches during the 23/24 season. They are only drawn between active members so it pays to visit lfc.se almost daily to see which matches are involved and how to apply. The number of tickets is determined entirely by the club. If you are lucky in the lottery, a maximum of 2 tickets per person will apply.
To apply, all travelers must have:
Active and valid membership in the official Liverpool Supporters Club: Full or Light Membership with Supporter ID
– that you and your fellow travelers are also active members of LFC.se – the Swedish fan club
Buy tickets yourself
Telephone ticket office
0843 170 5555 (from the UK)
0044 151 907 9399 (Sweden and rest of the world)
Note that tickets cannot be reserved. You will find all ticket information here
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Buy membership at LFC.se
Together we aim for 10,000 members
“Lifelong food practitioner. Zombie geek. Explorer. Reader. Subtly charming gamer. Entrepreneur. Devoted analyst.”