The Melody Festival is decided, and Tusse received victory in this year’s edition, thus representing Sweden in this year’s Eurovision Song Contest.
The Swedish people and the international jury had the same opinion: Toussaint “Tosi” Chesa will represent Sweden in Rotterdam in May. He received the most votes from the international jury, and the most votes from the people.
– what happens? Tossi chanted shock and happiness after the victory.
During the next Melodifestivalen talk, host Måns Zelmerlöv asks if he’s tagged ahead of the Eurovision Song Contest Tusse, a high school student, replies that he was flagged when submitting his homework in the sciences.
In the middle of an interview with SVT Nyheter earlier today Tosi realized that he had forgotten his mission Which has a deadline on Monday.
Now he still hopes his mentor will get a certain amount of indulgence.
The 19-year-old Tusse was a huge favorite throughout the Melodifestival. This is his first time in Melodifestivalen, but it’s not the first time he’s entered, or won, a singing contest – for that matter. Won Idol Award in 2019.
In second place came Eric Saadeh, who came to the conclusion that the people’s votes were divided by only ten points. Last year’s winner, The Mamas, came in third.
Did you miss the broadcast? Here you can see it!
1. Tusse – Voices: 175 Goal
2. Eric Saadeh – every minute: 118 Goal
3. The Mamas – In the middle: 106 Goal
Daughter – Little Tut: 105 Goal
5. Clara Klingenström – I Don’t Need You Today: 91 Goal
6. Clara Hammarstrom – The Rhythm of Broken Hearts: 79 Goal
7 – Dani Saucedo – Dandy Dansa: 74 Goal
8. Charlotte Pirelli – still young: 60 Goal
9. The Heirs – Never intend to go home: 44 Goal
10. Alvaro Estrella – Dance of the Dance: 26 Goal
11. Anton Ewald – A New Religion: 25 Goal
12. Paul Rey – The Missing Piece: 25 Goal
“Lifelong food practitioner. Zombie geek. Explorer. Reader. Subtly charming gamer. Entrepreneur. Devoted analyst.”