1. What treatment helps treat long-term neurological symptoms as well as cognitive disorders (such as brain fatigue, memory difficulty, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, numbness, tremors, and headaches) in Covid-19?
2. How can you improve rehabilitation interventions after long-term problems with COVID-19 and what types of interventions (such as occupational therapy, physical therapy, psychologist, counselor, speech therapist, dietician) should be included?
3. What is the most effective treatment against long-term impaired breathing / oxygen uptake or respiratory arrest problems in COVID-19?
4. What causes some people to develop long-term symptoms of Covid-19 virus?
5. How can people with long-term symptoms of Covid-19 virus be objectively diagnosed, regardless of whether they have a positive PCR test during the acute phase or if they have detectable antibodies?
6. Can extended diagnostics to examine affected organs lead to better treatment and possibly face future complications for people with long-term symptoms of Covid-19 virus?
7. What is the underlying cause of the different types of symptoms for people with long-term symptoms of Covid-19 virus?
8. How can the acute process be treated to prevent long-term symptoms of Covid-19 virus?
9. What are the clinical consequences / organ changes that occur long after infection with the Covid-19 virus?
10. Does the immune response (such as the response of T cells, antibodies to COVID-19, and the development of autoimmunity) differ in people with long-term symptoms of Covid-19 virus?