The star is set to appear in court in the UK
Last week, Kevin Spacey was charged with four counts of sexual harassment in the UK.
The actor now announces that he plans to “volunteer” in court to defend himself against the charges.
He is “sure” that he can prove his innocence.
Last Thursday, the British Attorney’s Office announced it Kevin Spacey, 62, to be prosecuted for four counts of sexually abusing three different men. The abuse is said to have taken place in London between 2005 and 2008.
– He has been charged with trespassing and sexually abusing a person without permission, he said. Rosemary Ainsley In the public prosecutor’s office Defender Then.
Now the Oscar-winning actor has come up with an answer.
“I firmly believe”
He plans to appear in a UK court soon to face these charges.
– I commend the pro-government statement that they have made it clear to the media and the public that I have a right to a fair trial and that I am innocent until proven guilty.
– Although I was disappointed that they chose to pursue this, I intend to volunteer in the UK as soon as possible to defend myself against these allegations, which I hope will prove my innocence.
Spacey has been sexually assaulted several times before. In 2017, in relation to Meadow, actor Saga Anthony Rob said that sexual progress was made when Spacey worked together. At the time, Spacey was 26 years old and Rob was 14 years old.
In total, more than 30 men have accused Spacey of sexual harassment and harassment. He has appeared in court before, but he has never been convicted.
“Passionate beer ninja. Extreme problem solver. Thinker. Professional web fan. Avid communicator. Hardcore troublemaker.”