- Do you have trouble sleeping, or want to learn how to fall asleep faster and get more deep sleep?
- What we call sleep hygiene are what we consider to be conditions for good sleep. Things to consider in order to fall asleep faster, wake up less, and get deeper, higher-quality sleep.
- Even you who are aware of sleep hygiene may have failed to take into account some of the things covered in this section…
- Things you should organize during the day, evening and night to get a good night's sleep.
- A series of sleep podcasts, focusing on improving your sleep.
- At 346, I got a scientifically proven way to fall asleep quickly.
- In this section, sleep hygiene
- In the next section, there will be ways for those of you who have already tried it all – to reprogram your brain and nervous system to sleep better.
- And so we end with an interview about biohacking your sleep. Come here!
You have half an hour to listen to it in the car, while cleaning, or while walking.
You can find podcasts on your phone – in all the standard podcast apps Spotify, iTunes, etc.
New to podcasting? how to use:
Listen to your computer
- Either you can listen live here on the blog by pressing play in the designated section, ie At the bottom of this post
- Or you can go to iTunes and search for 4health. Then you'll find the 4Health channel with Anna Sparre, which you can click on and choose an episode to listen to. Click to subscribe to receive every episode.
Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/4health-med-anna-sparre/id907951009?mt=2
Listen on your iPhone
- Listen in the Podcast app (purple and white icon). Otherwise, go to the App Store on your phone and search for Podcasts. Choose Download (Free)
- Go into the Podcast app and search for 4health. Then you'll find the 4Health channel with Anna Sparre, which you can click on and choose an episode to listen to. direct link: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/4health-med-anna-sparre/id907951009?mt=2
Listen to your robot:
- Make sure you have an app to listen to podcasts. Go to Google Play on your phone to download the podcast app. Examples of podcast apps for Android that you can find and download to your phone include Spotify, BeyondPod, or Pocket Cast. See here for different podcast apps for Android: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=podcast&c=apps
(Podcast is available on all regular podcast apps, including Spotify, etc.)
- Search for the podcast, or open the link to the 4health podcast feed in this app. This is the podcast feed that you can copy and open in your podcast app: https://4health.se/category/podcast/feed
Feel free to jump in and leave a review while you're in iTunes or your podcast app.
You can find all the episodes here: https://4health.se/category/podcast
“Extreme tv maven. Beer fanatic. Friendly bacon fan. Communicator. Wannabe travel expert.”