Sweden prepares for Olympic football 3-1 in semi-finals against host nation Japan.
On Monday, Australia is waiting in Yokohama, which is Australia, playing for over 30 minutes on foot in the Japanese heat.
An extension was needed on Friday before Australia could win 4-3 in the quarterfinals against Great Britain.
Sweden met Australia Already in team position and then 4-2 wins. And in a type rehearsal before the Olympics, which ended 0-0.
– Swedish midfielder Magdalena Eriksson, who played on the left against Japan, says Australia have become stronger under Tony Gustavson (Swedish national team captain).
– The fact that both teams can learn from the matches we have faced is positive but also negative. But I think we have an advantage.
What does it mean if Australia have more minutes on their feet?
– It only affects them if we use it, so it is important that we work hard and break them down. Today (Friday) was a tough match for us too, but of course 30 minutes will feel extra for them. We must do our best to take advantage of it.
To Magdalena Erickson, For the daily team captain at Chelsea, the semi-final will be another battle against world player and club mat Sam Kerr.
Kerr last scored two goals in front of the “Magda” nose against Sweden, and also scored in the quarterfinal victory against the British on Friday.
– I’m very crooked at meeting Sam, says Erickson.
– I think stopping their game turns and being able to be more tight as a team can prevent them from creating goal opportunities.
Already Friday night Australia’s favorite in the semi-finals in Sweden.
– We are glad to take it. Swedish midfield star Kosovare Aslani says we won last time so it was clear we were favorites.
– I hope we can continue on the path we have set, we have confidence, says goalkeeper Hedwick Lindall.
Blackstenius showed the way again – Sweden prepares for Olympic semifinals
Aslani wrapped in a leg: “I hope there is no danger”
“Passionate beer ninja. Extreme problem solver. Thinker. Professional web fan. Avid communicator. Hardcore troublemaker.”