It’s racing week again and not only that. This is Formula 1 in Imola and this is IndyCar’s premiere, which means we are paying close attention to the drivers and teams on IndyCar 2021.
The premiere of IndyCar 2021 will be decided at Barber Motorsport Park. This is a traditional race outside of Birmingham, Alabama, which has been on the calendar since 2003. It’s newly set up, so expect it to go much faster than it did in 2016 when it broke the Will Power lap record. 1.08,276.
The race starts at 9.30pm on Sunday, and although the qualifiers dominated the Rahal team, the latest winner was Takuma Sato 2019. Scott Dixon was second and Sebastian Portoy was third. In fact, five polar organizers have won at Barber.
Last year, the season started with three wins for Scott Dixon, who then went on to win his sixth title. However, he did not win this path.
I spoke with Felix just before the premiere weekend. He has done very hard tests, but the car did not work as he wanted, but he expects it to be solved with hard work and a little skill. That text You can read it here.
Do you want full control? Listen to Indiboton, I, Jacob and Ronnie have teamed up with Marcus and Felix, but Stephen Johansson, better known as Lil-Lewis, is talking about drivers and teams at Indigor 2021. In addition, Linus Lundkivist looked to the past, where he begins to be known in indie lights this season and is one of the favorites for the title.
If you haven’t seen that podcast before this year, you can go back and listen to exclusive interviews with Mario Andrei, Scott Dixon, Connor Daly and Beth Baretta. You can take them by car, on a walk or in the laundry hut. Here you will find it all.
Drivers and teams at IndyCar 2021
2) Joseph Newgarden, USA, Team Benske
3) Scottscot McLaughlin, New Zealand, Team Benske
4) Dalton Kellet, Canada, AJ Boyd Racing
5) Pato O’Ward, Mexico, Arrow McLaren S.P.
6) Helio Gastronevs, Brazilian, Mayor Shank Racing
7) Felix Rosenquist, Sweden, Arrow McLaren S.P.
8) Marcus Erickson, Swerridge, Chip Kanassi Racing
9) Scott Dixon, New Zealand, Chip Kansey Racing
10) Alex Blow, Sapnian, Chip Kanassi Racing
12) Will Power, Australian, Team Benske
14) Sebastian Portois, France, A.J. Boyd Racing
15) Graham Rahal, USA, Rahal Letterman Lonigan Racing
18) Ed Jones, Store Brittany, Dale Coin Racing Wasser Sullivan
20) Ed Carpenter, USA, Ed Carpenter Racing
20) Connor Daly, USA, Ed Carpenter Racing
21) Rinus VK, Netherlands, Ed Carpenter Racing
22) Simon Bagonat, Frankrick, Team Benske
26) Colton Herta, USA, Andrei Autosport
27) Alex Rosie, USA, Andrei Autosport
28) Ryan Hunter-Ray, USA, Andrei Autosport
29) James Hingliff, Canada, Andrei Autosport
30) Takuma Sato, Japan, Rahal Letterman Lonigan Racing
48) Tony Conan, Brazilian, Chip Ganassi Racing
48) Jimmy Johnson, USA; Chip Kanassi Racing
51) Romain Crosszine, Frankrick, Dale Coin Racing w RWR,
51) Pietro Fitness, Brazilian, Dale Coin Racing w RWR,
59) Max Silton, Storbitronian, Carlin Racing
60) Jack Harvey, Store Brittany, Mayor Shank Racing
Formal 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2021
We made a new introduction last fall when F1 was back in Imola. Then it was a two day weekend with training and qualifying with Saturday and Sunday racing.
By this time we were back to where we usually were with three days. Application times:
Friday, April 16:
Training 1 at 11.30
Training 2 at 15.00
Saturday: Training 3 at 12.00
Eligibility at 3 p.m.
Sunday, April 18: Race 15.00
I give the weekend guide as usual on Wednesday.
“Passionate beer ninja. Extreme problem solver. Thinker. Professional web fan. Avid communicator. Hardcore troublemaker.”